Role and Responsibilities
A software development company who provides IT outsourcing, custom web and mobile development solutions is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their talented team of developers.
Job Type : Backend Developer
Location : Gibraltar / Remote
Number of Vacancies : 1
Position Type : Full-time Vacancy
Experience: 7 to 8 years
- Participating in design and development activities as required for specific projects allocated
- Understand the project requirement and able to implement and complete the allocated modules independently.
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java, Spring Boot, nodeJS
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Knowledge and experience of working on NodeJS will be added advantage.
- AWS and cloud-based setup and architecture knowledge and experience will be added advantage.
- Experience with test-driven development